- 100% biodegradable
- 100% non-hazardous
- Safe to use around pets and children
- One-year shelf life
- One step application
- Ready to use, do not dilute
- No rinsing required
- Safe on all water-safe surfaces (carpet, upholstery, walls, grout, etc.)
5 Step Exposed Subfloor Treatment
- With the sprayer tip set to a fan pattern, saturate all obvious stained areas.
- With the sprayer tip set to a pencil point pattern, saturate the perimeter of the room, spraying behind the tack strip and underneath the baseboards.
- With the sprayer tip set to a fan pattern, saturate the entire subfloor, making sure to get 100% coverage to all areas. Apply enough product to darken the subfloor colour.
- With the sprayer tip set to a fan pattern, spray the perimeter of the room, concentrating on the baseboards. Lightly spray the walls if you suspect animal marking.
- Turn on the thermostat fan. The fan should be running full time while you complete this step. With the sprayer tip set to a fine mist pattern, spray into each intake HVAC vent for 10 seconds.
If the subfloor is heavily saturated with pet urine, repeat steps 2 and 3. Flooring can be installed immediately after treatment is complete. If glue is being used for the installation, allow Smell Zapper to dry completely.