How End Of The Roll is Responding to COVID-19
The health and safety of you, our valued End Of The Roll customers, and our numerous members and employees across the country is our highest priority. We are taking continual guidance from Health Canada as well as provincial and local authorities related to COVID-19.
Here are the actions we are taking:
The following hygiene safety measures have been implemented in all our stores, as well as during deliveries and installations where applicable:
- No shaking hands
- Using social distancing of a minimum of 7 feet
- Frequent hand washing
- Hand sanitizer bottles and wipes available
- Cleaning door handles, countertops, credit card machines, etc. after every customer
Depending on local and provincial guidelines, your local End Of The Roll hours may be different than normal. Please check your local store and call before visiting to ensure they will be open or be available for an appointment.
Although the current guidelines are set at 50 people or less, we will keep limits of under 10 people per store. With our stores being spacious this will eliminate any close crowds.
Our installers will follow these guidelines prior to entering your home:
- Installers will call in advance to confirm that they are feeling well and everyone in your home is feeling well. If anyone is feeling unwell, rescheduling may be necessary.
- Prior to entering your home, the Installers will sanitize their hands.
- No handshaking.
- We will be observing social distancing of a minimum of 7 feet, with the preference that installers will be in separate rooms or floors than our customers.
- If there is persistent coughing by anyone in the home, our installers are expected to leave immediately and reschedule at an appropriate time.
If you are looking for DIY products and are not comfortable visiting the store, feel free to contact your local store and they will guide you towards products that can be viewed online and you can have your purchase or product samples delivered to your home. Delivery charges may apply.
We are committed to you, our members, and communities and will continue to keep you informed with any new information on our website. We appreciate your trust in End Of The Roll, and as flooring is essential for restoration, property management, and home construction, many stores remain open to the general public so we are taking the many prudent steps to keep our stores as safe as possible.
In closing, we wish everyone across Canada and the World our very best as we go through these unprecedented times. With all of us supporting and working together, we will get through this.